Single layer tiles for indoor and outdoor floorings and claddings
Terrazzo tiles produced with Vibro-compactation vacuum-packing process.
Made of a high concentration of stony materials (marble-granite-quartz, siliceous stone), bonded together with white cement (Portland 5.25, Class 1) and water.
Water-cement ratio approx. 0,30%
- Colors resistant to light and UV rays
- Resistance to fire classified as Class 0
- Tiles calibrated and rectified on all four sides, chamfered edges
- High resistance to wear, compression and atmospheric agents
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor floors of houses and business premises.
Dimensions: 40x40x1,5 cm
Sold per pallet (25 square meters)