Our cast stone freestanding bathts are made entirely from finely ground Volcanic Limestone mixed with high quality resin.
Volcanic Limestone is a unique material, extra strong and extrimely white – as white as lime putty. It is formed due to a magma-limestone interaction in the rare cases when magma on its journey upwards through the crust encounters limestone rocks that are lying under the roots of a volcano.
A stone-rich alternative to cast iron or acrylic these tubs, except from making a stunning centerpiece in any bathroom, show exceptional advantages.
- 100% one piece, handfinished
- High heat insulation properties, warm to the touch
- Excellent stain resistance, easy to clean
- Scratch resistant
- Incredibly strong, no creaking or flexing
- Offered in a spectrum of 194 RAL colours in either gloss or matt finishes
- Produced in traditional or modern freestanding bath designs
- 25 Year Guarantee