In a country where white lime is its international recognition, it is a must-practice to domestically and externally clean our homes. Especially for the interior, however, we need to be sure that we use aged pulp because the older the more hydrated the more beneficial it is for our health. Under no circumstances does fresh lime be used for interior dyeing but is only for building work and we can understand its age from its causticity….
Limewash paint is a natural, eco-friendly paint based on our tradition.
It offers a very decorative finish giving shades of colour, superb depth, velvet matte look and a lightly brushed texture, typical to our old houses.
It is suitable for interior decoration as well as building facades that want to age well and mellow in time.
Particularly recommended for historical buildings.
Lime putty obtained by a maturing process of 6 to 12 months, natural pigments and vegetable addittives.
Lime wash paints :
- contribute to the ventilation of the walls, due to high water vapor diffusion, and thus prevent the phenomenon of moisture entrapment, with all that this implies…
- make the painted surfaces filters that purify the air of the interior spaces.
- naturally disinfect and do not allow the growth of mold and algae, due to their alkaline and inorganic nature.
- are not electrostatically charged, so they do not pollute by attracting loads of pollutants from exhaust gases, radiators, cigarette smoke, etc. – property of plastic paints.
- do not emit toxic volatile organic compounds (VOCs), they are classified in the highest safety level A+ which is applicable throughout Europe for paints and they are completely ecological.
- withstand ultraviolet radiation and the effect of the harsh sunlight that our country receives.
Available in 49 colours
Conditioned in buckets of 5 and 25 kg
Coverage 250 to 300 g / m2 for 2 coats depending on the surface
Colors are games of light, Goethe says.
No computer can accurately convey the visual experience of the codes below. The citation of the color chart is indicative.
You may also like…