Polished cement coatings are found by tradition in most Mediterranean countries. The French call them Beton Ciré, the Moroccans Dess, the Spanish Microcemento, we Greeks patiti tsimentokonia…
Are they the same ?
-Certainly not. Different access to raw materials, enviromental conditions, acquired tastes have led generations of artisans to compose notable variations in synthesis and technique.
For the last 15 years we have been practising all the above mentioned techniques on over 55.000 m2 of applications. We are well aware of the strong assets and weaknesses of each system.
Today by combining the secrets of these mineral materials of tradition with the tecnology of modern chemistry, we are launching a Hybrid Cement Plaster that shows innovative properties :
- No cracks
- No need of enforcement with fiberglass mess
- Great elasticity permitting continuous areas of up to 500m2 without delatation joints
- Max compressive and tensile strength achieved sooner than 28 days
- A + certification (minimum emission of VOCs) in all system products
- Small thickness of 2-3 mm, ideal as renovation materialrenovation material.