Following the problems of extensive use of oil derivatives (plastics, acrylics), the world of construction in developed countries is reorienting and turning to natural paints of previous centuries.
Colors of inorganic materials such as lime, water and mineral pigments outweigh the following advantages:
- they can withstand time
- do not block moisture on the walls
- allow buildings to breathe
- ensure a healthy environment for the tenants
- prevent mold growth
- do no cause allergies
- aesthetically decorating the facades…
- Additionally, they are financially profitable !!!